All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of short stories mostly written in the late 1950s: some are set in England and describe Diana Athill's girlhood; one or two describe holidays abroad; almost all are seen from the woman's point of view.
- Author(s)Diana Athill
- PublisherPersephone Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPersephone Books Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.