All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA volume in the WRITERS AND THEIR WORK series, which draws upon recent thinking in English studies to introduce writers and their contexts. Each volume includes biographical material, an examination of recent criticism, a bibliography and a reappraisal of a major work by the writer.
- Author(s)Helen Hackett
- PublisherNorthcote House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/1996
- SubjectLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWriters & Their Work S.
- Place of PublicationTavistock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthcote House Publishers Ltd
- Content Note10ill.
- Weight158 g
- Width137 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.