Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionMiedo is a British drama set in the historical city of Hull in the mid-1960s-1980s. It is the true story of a boy who after losing his mother at a very young age is brought up by his grandparents until his father remarries at which point he begins to experience a plethora of pararmal incidents which cause him to live a life of fear.
- Author BiographyKevin Cooper was born in Hull, East Yorkshire, England in 1963. He moved to the USA in 1985 and in 1991 obtained BA in Psychology from Asbury College. Cooper then studied at Asbury Theological Seminary for almost two years before moving to Arizona where he enrolled at The Grand Canyon University. He was awarded a Graduate Fellowship, completed a teacher accreditation in Secondary English while studying for his M.Ed which he obtained in 1998.
- Author(s)MR Kevin Cooper M Ed
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byKatherine Jackson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.