All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMike has epilepsy and sometimes its hard to feel like a real kid. He is scared of letting other people kw about his diseaseor even worse, being seen having a seizure! He is often worried and afraid of what other people will think. Soon Mike starts playing basketball at his school, and he learns to overcome his worries and to be courageous in the face of obstacles including his epilepsy. Written by a real-life basketball star with epilepsy, Mighty Mike Bounces Back is a fun, empowering story written to help kids learn to live comfortably with their epilepsy and to take control of their life.
- Author(s)Michael Simmel
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Weight366 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.