All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the Golden Dodo Zoo, Mo the raccoon is bored, bored, bored. There must be something amazing he can do! It certainly isn't making ice-creams or blowing up balloons...But when Big Ron the robber starts causing trouble, it's up to mighty Mo to save the day! This hilarious story about an unlikely hero will appeal to any child with a sense of adventure. Keep your little superhero entertained with these bright, lively illustrations from the talented Alison Brown (Eddie and Dog) - perfect for fans of Claire Freedman's Superkid.
- Author BiographyAlison grew up in Bangor, Northern Ireland. She learned to draw by copying cartoon strips from her comics and her father's newspapers. She studied Fine Art at Liverpool John Moores University and Goldsmiths College, London, and worked as a designer in an advertising agency before beginning a full-time career in children's books. This is her second picture book for Little Tiger Press.
- Author(s)Alison Brown
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Width265 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 3
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.