All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description- Contains 296 printable worksheets on a CD-ROM! These resources aim to encourage teachers, parents or carers and children to work in partnership in setting appropriate targets which will promote positive attitudes to learning and behaviour within the classroom and school context. Children are encouraged to see themselves as learners in a positive way, enhancing their self-image and in turn affecting their learning and behaviour. The resources can be used to reinforce positive learning patterns and behaviour in all children, but they are particularly useful for work with children who exhibit learning and emotional and behavioural difficulties. There are facilitator tes on how to use the 12 sections, which include: * target book covers * daily reward sheets * weekly reward sheets * playtime reward charts * reward charts for home and school.
- Author BiographyTina Rae specializes in social, emotional and behavioral disorders and difficulties. She has undertaken research in the areas of engagement and disaffection with learning in young people, debriefing following critical incidents, attachment disorders, emotional well being and the psychological assessment of young offenders. Rae is experienced in assessing children and young people with respect to learning difficulties, emotional well being and relationships with carers. She is a registered member of the Health Professions Council and a full member of the British Psychological Society. She is currently a Professional and Academic tutor on the Doctorate in Child and Educational Psychology at UEL. Tina is a member of the SEBDA executive and council and a member of ENSEC. With 68 publications to date, she has written extensively on topics such as well-being, attachment, resilience, emotional literacy, behavioural problems, anger and stress management, critical incidents, cognitive behavioural therapy, motivational interviewing, solution focused brief therapy, loss and bereavement in young people, youth offending and social skills development.
- Author(s)Claire Moore,Claire Watts,Tina Rae
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/12/2004
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLucky Duck Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLucky Duck Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width242 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.