All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Hound Hotel, the perfect place to board your canine family members. Readers will enjoy meeting all sorts of dogs through the eyes of eight-year-old Alfie Wolfe, the good-hearted, funny narrator. Every dog that visits the kennel has different needs, and Alfie and his twin sister, Alfreeda, are ready to serve them. The problem is the twins usually disagree about what those needs are! There is one thing they always agree on, though: there's thing better than a dog!
- Author(s)Shelley Swanson Sateren
- PublisherPicture Window Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAdventures at Hound Hotel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPicture Window Books
- Illustrator(s)Deborah Melmon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.