All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAward winning Migraines Be Gone is the first book ever written that teaches migraine sufferers how to effectively eliminate their headaches in an easy-to-follow, step by step program. Clinically proven both safe and effective, anyone committed to eliminating their migraines naturally can master these seven simple steps.
- Author(s)Kelsie Kenefick
- PublisherRoots and Wings Pub.
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoots and Wings Pub.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.19Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.