All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA staggering 3 million people in the United States alone have been diagsed with epilepsy. When you consider that migraines share very similar characteristics to seizures, you can add ather 35 million to the pool. Then consider the fact that neurodegenerative disorders such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's may be the long-term result of uncontrolled damage to the brain from epilepsy and migraines. This means a very large number of people alive today are affected by this process that produces a progressive degeneration of the brain. Migraines and Epilepsy: How to find relief, live well and protect your brain, unlike others books on this topic, brings together many of the concepts that help to heal your brain, improve brain function, and eliminate debilitating conditions that negatively affect your brain. It is designed as a guide to protect the most important thing you own-your brain. While thing in the physiology of the brain is guaranteed, the majority of those who follow the recommendations in this book will find relief.
- Author BiographySince acquiring a passion for how the body works in chiropractic school, James Bogash has continued to indulge this desire by reading some 120 peer-reviewed medical journals per month. He is always learning more about how to help people avoid chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, dementia, osteoporosis, obesity, and cancer, and he passes along this information in his blog. Currently, almost 3,500 posts are catalogued on almost every health topic imaginable, including 20 e-books on managing many different chronic diseases.
- Author(s)James Bogash
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.