Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe ACTU President, Sharan Burrow in her foreword described the work as a unique contribution to Australian history - lens on union and labour history offers a rich understanding of how multiculturalism developed within a working class environment, through our workplaces, ethnic and migrant associations, our inner city schools and, indeed, the influence on public policy. Dr Michael Tsounis, the doyen of Greek-Australian historians, in his foreword writes: This study adds a new chapter in understanding the development of Australia as a multi-ethnic and multicultural society... and the role played by Greek-Australians. The book has several chapters on the history and role of Ethnic Community Councils, Ethnic Affairs Commissions, Ethnic Affairs Ministries and Departments.
- Author(s)George Zangalis
- PublisherCommon Ground Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCommon Ground Publishing
- Weight1356 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.