All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt Issue: Migrant Workers looks at the impact of migrant workers on the low-skilled American workers. This volume examines the ethical use of migrant workers and how immigration reform will impact them. The book also explores whether there is a need for m;These books provide a range of opinions on a social issue; each volume focuses on a specific issue and offers a variety of perspectives, e.g., eyewitness accounts, governmental views, scientific analysis, newspaper accounts, to illuminate the issue.;Greenhaven Press's At Issue series provides a wide range of opinions on individual social issues. Enhancing critical thinking skills, each At Issue volume is an excellent research tool to help readers understand current social issues and prepare reports.
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAt Issue (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenhaven Press
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byGreenhaven Press,Roman Espejo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.