All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the perspectives of the political sciences as well as literature and language studies, this volume looks comparatively at Canadian and European constellations of cultural and linguistic diversity. By so doing, it takes Canada as exemplary for the effects of transnationalization, regionalization, and cultural and linguistic diversification on tions of citizenship and processes of identity formation.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Katja Sarkowsky holds the Chair of American Studies at the Westfalische Wilhelms-Universitat Munster. Prof. Dr. em. Rainer-Olaf Schultze was Professor for Political Science and Managing Director of the Institute for Canadian Studies at the University of Augsburg (until 2011). Prof. Dr. Sabine Schwarze holds the Chair of Romance Linguistics at the University of Augsburg.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitikwissenschaftliche Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight371 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byKatja Sarkowsky,Rainer-Olaf Schultze,Sabine Schwarze
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.