All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses the patterns of migration flow since the end of the Cold War and relates these to political and policymaking processes at EU level and among EU member states. It delivers an original and invative perspective on the new dynamics of migration policy and the policy dilemmas facing European politicians.
- Author BiographyCHRISTINA BOSWELLis Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of Edinburgh, UK. She has published extensively on European immigration politics and policy. ANDREW GEDDES is Professor of Politics at the University of Sheffield, UK. He specialises in European and EU immigration politics.
- Author(s)Andrew Geddes,Christina Boswell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note17 black & white tables, 6 figures, 1 maps
- Weight360 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.