All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMika Tajima draws inspiration from many different fields as she investigates the performative potential of sculptural objects and the complexities of collaborative production. Tajima also works collaboratively under the moniker New Humans, including on projects with Vito Acconci, Charles Atlas, Judith Butler, and C Spencer Yeh, among others. Total Body Conditioning is an illustrated overview, exploring the artist's practice and methodologies with generous full-page illustrations of her work including her polychromatic textile portrait series Negative Entropy and Furniture Art ambient paintings.
- Author BiographyMatthew Lyons is Curator at The Kitchen. His writing has appeared in ASPECT Magazine, Everywhere All At Once: Performa 07, Flash Art, Movement Research Performance Journal, and Work the Room: A Handbook of Performance Strategies.
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width229 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.