All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionPublished for the exhibitions 'Kandor 10/Extracurricular Activity Projective Reconstruction #34', 'Kandor 12/Extracurricular Activity Projective Reconstruction #35' held at Gagosian Gallery, Bevery Hills, January 11-February 17, 2011; Exploded Fortress of Solitude held at Gagosian Gallery, London, September 8-October 22, 2011.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Sconce is an associate professor in the department of radio, television, and film at Northwestern University and the author of Haunted Media: Electronic Presence from Telegraphy to Television (2000).
- Author(s)Jeffrey Sconce
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkira Rizzoli
- Content Note100 Colour
- Weight1619 g
- Width260 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.