All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's going on? Mike is whisked away on a trip to Mars on only eight hours' tice, and while that sounds kind of cool. . . things aren't quite right. His parents might be involved in a sabotage plot; the kw-it-all, talks-too-much girl in his class seems out of this world; and his sister back on Earth is missing. As if all that weren't eugh, Mike's teacher seems to come from the Dark Ages of the twenty-first century, and his mom's assistant is a creepy goon. What could be worse? Oh, yeah! The food stinks! Loaded with laughs and fast-paced action, K. A. Holt's first vel is set to give summer reading a cosmic blast of fun.
- Author BiographyK. A. Holt lives a life of mayhem in Austin, Texas, with her husband, three children, and an annoying dog. When she is not writing space adventures or daydreaming about time travel, she enjoys eating lots and lots of chocolate and watching too much television.
- Author(s)K A Holt
- PublisherYearling Books
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling Books
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.