Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help you pass the Civil PE exam the first time! This morning session guide provides you with 40 realistic morning session exam problems with detailed solutions. Learn the study methods that have helped hundreds of EIT's pass the test the first time through. Visit www.peexamguides.com for a free sample problem.
- Author BiographyMike Hansen, PE is a 27-year-old Civil Engineer in the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area who has passed the NCEES Civil PE Exam with an emphasis on hydrology/environmental (2009). He brings fresh knowledge of the PE Exam to his examples and meticulously explains each solution.
- Author(s)Mike Hansen
- Date of Publication19/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.