Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn Midwinter Eve, Miki and her friend Penguin find their wishes come true, as they are given a little tree to brighten up their cold, dark home. However, keeping the fairy lights twinkling takes more energy than even the great Polar Bear can muster. Miki's friends worry when she suddenly disappears, but her magical underwater journey provides her with a light that is everlasting. Set in a timeless, frozen place with dark blue skies and stark swy landscapes in beautiful tones, this book evokes winter so thoroughly that the reader cant fail to snuggle up somewhere cosy and read it.
- Author BiographyStephen has been doing commercial work with Lip International since 1989. In that first year he was published by Paperchase in the UK and for the Terrance Higgins Trust. His work was then sold by the poster company, The Art Group, in companies such as Ikea and Habitat. From 1991 onwards, card ranges featuring Stephen's work were sold to Harrods, Selfridges and other exclusive stores. These ranges were also selling well in the USA with strong sales in Barnes & Noble, Pier 1, Urban Outfitters, Borders and the Nature Company amongst others. By the early nineties, Stephen's cards were sold in 50 countries worldwide, including virtually every country in Europe. In 1998 Lip International set up a licensing department and linked up with a number of companies around the world licensing Stephen's work. His designs have featured on calendars, notebooks, prints, kitchenware, stained glass, wind-chimes, to name but a few.
- Author(s)Stephen Mackey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content Note4-colour
- Weight312 g
- Width249 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.