All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionMilady has evolved for over 85 years to become what it is today, the cornerstone of beauty and wellness education. We are very excited and proud to anunce the latest edition of Milady Standard Cosmetology, the most commonly used resource in cosmetology education. For decades since our first textbook published, it has been our commitment to provide students with the foundation in the principles and skills needed to master the science and art of cosmetology, and with this latest version that commitment has t waivered. For the new edition, celebrity stylist Ted Gibson served as Creative Director on the project. The result is a brilliant new design with over 750 new photos and a gorgeous layout, providing a visually stunning resource to engage today's learner. We also recruited a team of twelve authors, made up of top professionals and educators in the industry, to provide the most current information on concepts and techniques. During our extensive peer review and development process, we were asked for a resource that placed emphasis on essential content needed for licensure success, and we feel confident that we delivered. Milady Standard Cosmetology will continue to be a source of education that students can count on, t only while in school, but throughout their careers.
- Author BiographyThe Premier Source for Education Resources in Cosmetology, Esthetics, Barbering, Nail Technology, Makeup, Massage Therapy, Salon & Spa Management and Business Training. Serving the Beauty and Wellness Industry since 1927.
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.