All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPermanent Makeup: Tips and Techniques, part of Milady's Aesthetician Series, focuses on the newest techniques and the latest trends in permanent makeup, one of the hottest procedures in the aesthetics industry today. This growing industry is also one of the most technique-sensitive with high demand for informed permanent makeup artists in plastic surgeon's offices, cosmetic dermatologist's offices, and spas. Permanent Makeup: Tips and Techniques is designed to provide readers with comprehensive information regarding FDA and state laws, and current studies. Readers are also introduced to anatomy and physiology relating to permanent makeup and exercises are included to help reinforce the information. A section on tools and how they relate to the procedures is included, as well as information on inks and their different pigments, organic and irganic pigments, and the various results achieved. With photos to help illustrate the techniques, this book is an absolute necessity for the permanent makeup professional.
- Author BiographyPamela Hill, RN is Chief Executive Officer and president of Facial Aesthetics, the Pamela Hill Institute, and Pamela Hill Skin Care.
- Author(s)Pamela Hill
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/01/2006
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleMilady's Aesthetician Series
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width204 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.