Milat: Inside Australia's Biggest Manhunt by Clive Small, Tom Gilling (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by loveabookstore-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMilat - the serial killer who preyed on young hitchhikers. The backpackers - the incent victims of a brutal murderer. Belanglo - a place that became synymous with pure evil. It was the biggest and most complex manhunt in Australian history, an investigation that gripped a nation. Behind the many false leads and dead ends, precious clues emerged that pointed to one man. This is the story of how Ivan Milat was caught. Clive Small takes us inside the operation he led as his team painstakingly pieced together the evidence that put Milat behind bars. But questions remain. Did he act alone? Were there other victims? How much did his family kw? And what of his great-nephew, who brutally killed a young man in 2010? Chilling, forensic, compassionate - this is the definitive story that could only be told by someone at the centre of the police operation. It is also a powerful argument for the reinvestigation of more than a hundred unsolved murders.
- Author BiographyClive Small and Tom Gilling are the authors of the highly successful Smack Express, Blood Money and Betrayed.
- Author(s)Clive Small,Tom Gilling
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date17/10/2016
- Content Note1 x 16pp colour photos
- Weight479 g
- Width152 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.