All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChelsea Morris has always been responsible, dependable, and focused on her dreams of fashion design-a dream that will officially begin come fall, when she leaves for college in New York City. And as she settles into her role as the lead designer for the local summer stock theater group, she decides to make the most of her last summer in North Carolina. But with her best friend Emily busy working late and spending time with Zander, and tensions with Chelsea's boyfriend, Todd, running high, the summer she envisioned seems to be falling flat. Then Dylan joins the latest summer production. There's something about the college boy that makes her feel free and alive, and soon she's broken up with Todd, and is sneaking out late to meet Dylan at parties and breaking rules at the playhouse. But before she kws it, her exciting nights are interfering with her job, her role on the play, as well as her relationship with Emily and with her parents. Worse, Chelsea finds herself feeling more and more estranged from God. As the summer becomes wilder than she ever dreamed, Chelsea must decide if her heart is leading her in the right direction after all.
- Author BiographyAmy Clipston is the award-winning and bestselling author of the Kauffman Amish Bakery series. Her novels have hit multiple bestseller lists including CBD, CBA, and ECPA. Amy holds a degree in communication from Virginia Wesleyan College and works full-time for the City of Charlotte, NC. Amy lives in North Carolina with her husband, two sons, and three spoiled rotten cats. Visit her online at amyclipston.com Facebook: AmyClipstonBooks Twitter: @AmyClipston
- Author(s)Amy Clipston
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight262 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.