Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.96Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by kadesnana
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA story of hardship and heartache in the rough Pilbara outback. This compelling memoir from Florence Corrigan, who grew up moving from camp to camp as her parents followed itinerant and contract work around remote stations, describes the harsh lifestyle they led with few luxuries.
- Author BiographyFlorence Corrigan is an award-winning Australian artist.
- Author(s)Florence Corrigan
- PublisherMagabala Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBroome, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMagabala Books
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight336 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.