Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.41
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.45
- AU $10.07Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $19.98
- AU $9.05Trending at AU $9.79
- AU $9.77Trending at AU $11.15
About this product
- DescriptionHop in! Neon-bright illustrations depict a delightfully single-minded little driver sure to have readers clamouring to come along for the ride. 'Ather day, ather drive'. So declares Miles, preschooler and car enthusiast. He puts on his seat belt. Check. He winds the key. Check. Uh-oh, the horn is broken - but time to fix it, because Miles is off to school - and the trip is adventurous indeed, with the neighbourhood dog to greet, puddles to navigate, even roads to cross (with Mum close at hand, of course). The energy and vibrant illustrations keep the narrative zipping along briskly and brightly. This title will appeal to every busy little kid who loves things that go. It features a dynamic new art style - lively, bold and fresh. Quasi grown-up point of view will impress young readers.
- Author BiographyJamie Harper is the author-illustrator of Miss Mingo and the First Day of School and Miss Mingo and the Fire Drill, and illustrator of the Emma middle-grade fiction series. She lives outside Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Jamie Harper
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/12/2016
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width240 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest Age3+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.