All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCalifornia, 1970: flush with idealistic ambition and youthful passion, best friends Lindsay and Gia are preparing to graduate from college. With their history of radical student activism, they're determined to make their mark on a country divided by the Vietnam War. Life rarely goes according to plan, however, and they soon find themselves juggling love and motherhood with careers and dreams that seem always just out of reach. They cling to their friendship through it all, relying on one ather for the wisdom, laughter, and support that sustain them. Spanning nearly thirty years, Miles to Go offers an insightful look at the enduring friendship between two extraordinary women.
- Author BiographyLaurel-Rain Snow grew up in California, where she received a bachelor's degree in psychology and a master's degree in counseling. As a social worker, she spent thirty years working with the foster care system and families in crisis. Now retired, she's the proud mother of four and grandmother of seven. She has previously published An Accidental Life, Chasing Stardust, and Embrace the Whirlwind.
- Author(s)Laurel-Rain Snow
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication13/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.