All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe momentous changes in the Soviet Union brought about by glasst and perestroyka have far-reaching implications that continue to grip the attention of the international community. This volume and its companion volume, Politics and People, feature research and analysis of the significant events in the development of the revolutionary reforms in the Soviet Union - from the beginning stage, through the period of great euphoria, to the recent troubled times.
- Author BiographyEd A. Hewett , founding editor of Soviet Economy and formerly a senior fellow at Brookings, Washington, D.C., USA, is now Special Assistant to the President on National Security Affairs and Senior Director of Soviet Affairs at the National Security Council. Victor H. Winston is an adjunct professor of international affairs at George Mason University and coeditor of Soviet Economy.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/08/1991
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byEdward A. Hewett,Victor H. Winston
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.