All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable resource for young learners, this interactive CD-ROM uses a storybook format to engage bilingual students with a full set of characters that gives children a bright and stimulating introduction to a new language. Each of the 15 short conversations includes vocabulary topics on family, friends, school, toys, and more. Games such as word searches, matching, and jumbles allow children to have fun while they learn, while a world list is included to test vocabulary and pronunciation. Ideal for the home or the classroom, this series is guaranteed to teach and entertain children learning a new language.
- Author BiographyMilet Publishing is a leading independent publisher of books for children, young adults, and adults, featuring more than 300 titles in English and more than 25 languages thatcelebrate multiculturalism and multilingualism. They are based in Chicago.
- Author(s)Milet Publishing
- PublisherMilet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2011
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMilet Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/10/2015
- Content Note1
- Weight74 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.