Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith 17 miles of beaches on Long Island Sound and a picturesque town center, Milford has always been the natural place to escape the heat of large cities and enjoy cool summer breezes, historic sites, boating, bathing, fishing, and adventure. Within Milford, postcards reveal various attractions, including Charles Island (where Captain Kidd reportedly hid his treasure) and the Oak Grove dance casi at Myrtle Beach. Real-photo postcards capture historic events, such as the 1915 town hall fire and the celebration of the 275th anniversary of Milford s 1639 birth. This volume lets readers step back in time and see Milford during a golden age.
- Author(s)Melville Hurd
- PublisherArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitlePostcard History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcadia Publishing (SC)
- Weight322 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.