CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the influence of military regimes in seven cases: Pakistan in 1965, India in 1971, Israel in 1956 and 1967, Egypt in 1973, Iran in 1969 and Iraq in 1980. The author contends that countries with military governments are warlike t because they glorify war, but rather because they are poorly equipped to manage diplomacy.
- Author BiographyJULIAN SCHOFIELD is Assistant Professor of Political Science, Concordia University, Canada.
- Author(s)Julian Schofield
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication24/07/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleInitiatives in Strategic Studies: Issues and Policies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight436 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.