All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLand Rovers have been used by the military since they were introduced, in Series I form, in 1948. The Land Rover's rugged, 'go-anywhere' reputation has led to its use in a vast number of military roles, from general-purpose workhorse to special forces reconnaissance vehicle, ambulance, communications vehicle and weapons platform. Additionally, a number of one-off prototypes have been produced for various trials. This manual provides a unique insight into the world of military Land Rovers, with an emphasis on military operation and equipment.
- Author BiographyPat Ware is one of Britain's foremost authorities on military transport. He is a former Editor of Classic Military Vehicle magazine, and has written numerous books about military vehicles. He owns a Willys Jeep and has access to a number of restored Jeeps and models currently undergoing restoration.
- Author(s)Pat Ware
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/07/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width206 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $15.54Trending at AU $17.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.