Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to keep pace with the post-Cold War military, the Army needs to formally recognize changes required in the analytical arena. New requirements to effectively analyze the ecomic, political, social and cultural, and religious influences on a population are w being levied upon analysts at every level. This type of analysis is critical when dealing with the w prevalent military operations other than war (MOOTW). The ability to readily identify soldiers with analytical backgrounds in MOOTW-specific areas is t currently inherent in the system. Thus the central research question is: Should the U.S. Army have an Additional Skill Identifier (ASI) for MOOTW analysts? An initial literature review of lessons learned from previous MOOTW deployments identified the need for specific analysis of ecomic, political, social and cultural, and religious aspects. The second phase, a review of current curricula, identified a lack of emphasis on MOOTW analysis training. The final phase, a survey of commanders and analysts involved in MOOTW deployments, resulted in all of the respondents concluding that the Army must emphasize MOOTW training to at least a moderate if t greater extent. Until all analysts are MOOTW trained and readily available to every commander, an interim ASI is necessary.
- Author(s)Kelly J Snyder
- Date of Publication24/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.