All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains Arab military responses to the social uprisings which began in 2011. Through a comparative case study analysis of Egyptian, Tunisian, Libyan, and Syrian militaries, it explains why militaries fractured, supported the regime in power, or removed their presidents.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Taylor is a professional in the US intelligence community and a former Assistant Professor of American foreign policy at the United States Military Academy at West Point. As a former military advisor to an Iraqi infantry battalion, he has first-hand knowledge of Arab military thinking.
- Author(s)William Cooke Taylor
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.