All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAll 6 of the throws in this book use the same technique of Woven Crochet. There are only two stitches required: chain and double crochet. The result is a beautiful fabric that looks quite complex but in fact is astonishingly simple to do. Simply create a mesh and then weave srips into the mesh. Step-by-step written instructions are included in the pattern. Each designs colors represent a branch of our military including the Army, Air Force, Marine Crops, Navy, Coast Gaurd and West Point. All are made using worsted-weight yarn.
- Author BiographyAnita Wilburn Darras began crochet lessons when she was five years old. She had a wonderful teacher her mother. She continues to pass along the love of crochet as a teacher and as Executive Director of the Marian G Wilburn Foundation (marianwilburnfoundation.org).The foundation is the underwriter of the Crochet Guild of America s Young Designer s Prize which recognizes and encourages fresh crochet talent.
- Author(s)Anita Wilburn Darras
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Weight113 g
- Width589 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.