All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful book for children and their families, Milky Moments celebrates the joy of childhood and mothering, and rmalises breastfeeding as a part of day-to-day life. Delightfully illustrated scenes are complemented by lyrical rhyming text that gently draws the reader into the lives of the families depicted. The hand-painted illustrations are set in a variety of locations including a playgroup, a shopping trip, parks, hospital and at home. The children's ages range from newborn to 5 years old, baby and child breastfeeding positioning is accurate and realistic, and the love and attention to detail in the book were inspired by the guiding principles of the La Leche League and the author's own personal experience. Inspirational, intimate and fun, Milky Moments is t only a book to treasure, but also a book that will educate and inform on the importance and rmality of breastfeeding - however old you are.
- Author BiographyEllie Stoneley gave birth to her only child, Hope, when she was 47. She works freelance helping small charities and businesses use social media, excellent writing and promotion to gain a louder voice. She studied at Durham University and has worked all over the world. She writes about mothering across the Internet, including for Huffington Post, MumsNet and What to Expect, and she has also been invited to appear on BBC TV and radio to discuss parenting challenges. She lives in Cambridge, UK. Jessica D Alton Goode is an artist and illustrator based just outside Cambridge, specializing in children's book illustrations, bird profiles and cards.
- Author(s)Ellie Stoneley
- PublisherPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPinter & Martin Ltd.
- Content Note16 colour illustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width283 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jessica D'Alton Goode
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.