Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
About this product
- DescriptionMinneapolis rose in the 1850s along the shore of the Mississippi River's only waterfall and developed ilnto a city driven by its mills. Historic photos of St. Anthony Falls and the mill district chronicle when Minneapolis reigned as the flour capital of the world.
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- FormatPostcard book or pack
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight177 g
- Width180 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.