Millennial Rules: How to Connect with the First Digitally Savvy Generation of Consumers and Employees by T. Scott Gross (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.65Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's digital world, the Baby Boomers and Generation X are giving way to a new generation of consumers: the Millennials. These tech-savvy consumers--bearing the mantra my way, right way, why pay? --want quick, customizable service that is negotiated on their terms and delivers great value. And when Millennials want help, they want it w; when they don't want help, they expect the sales staff to be invisible. In Millennial Rules: How to Sell, Serve, Surprise, and Stand Out in a Digital World, veteran business owner T. Scott Gross demystifies the newest generation and shares how businesses can meet and exceed Millennials' expectations to make the sale--without resorting to tricks and gimmicks. Invisible selling is built on ethical, common-sense business practices that yield success across the board, regardless of niche or industry. Armed with research into generational consumer preferences, humor, and a wealth of experience, Gross tackles the looming question, How can you disappear and still deliver quality service? The answer, he suggests, is by emphasizing serving above selling, a strategy that will make organizations successful t just with Millennials, but with all generations. For better or for worse, the Millennials aren't going anywhere. By learning what has changed--and what hasn't--you can cater to the wants and needs of each generation and still come out on top. Millennial Rules reveals the ins and outs of Millennials t only as customers but as employees, demonstrating what lifestyle demands to watch out for and why Millennials might be a valuable addition to your team. Rather than proposing a total revolution in business, Gross reinforces a pattern of success by making readers aware of what they're already doing right--and how to do more of it. Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
- Author BiographyT. Scott Gross is a customer service/management expert whose client roster includes Southwest Airlines, FedEx, McDonald's, Sears, and Wal-Mart. He has authored numerous books, including Positively Outrageous Service, which is now in its second edition and has sold over 150,000 copies. As an instrument-rated pilot and a certified Emergency Medical Technician, Scott has worked several fascinating jobs and he now pours all of his experience and expertise into writing his books. Scott lives in Kerrville, Texas.
- Author(s)T. Scott Gross
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.