All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionFor an introductory, one or two semester, sophomore-junior level course in Probability and Statistics or Applied Statistics for engineering, physical science, and mathematics students. This text is rich in exercises and examples, and explores both elementary probability and basic statistics, with an emphasis on engineering and science applications. Much of the data have been collected from the author's own consulting experience and from discussions with scientists and engineers about the use of statistics in their fields. In later chapters, the text emphasizes designed experiments, especially two-level factorial design.
- Author(s)Irwin Miller,John E. Freund,Richard A. Johnson
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1663 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition StatementPearson New International Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.