Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to kw the value of your antiques - or find out how the antiques market is faring - the world's best-selling antiques handbook & price guide is the place to look. Every edition more than 8,000 items are photographed to make Miller's Antiques Handbook the most comprehensive and informative price guide on the market. Whether you're buying or selling, a collector, dealer, appraiser or auctioneer, this is the book you need to help you keep track of the international market. Whenever you're buying or selling, always take Judith with you.
- Author BiographyJudith Miller began collecting in the 1960s while a student at Edinburgh University in Scotland. She has since extended and reinforced her knowledge of antiques through international research, becoming one of the world's leading experts in the field. In 1979 she co-founded the international best-seller Miller's Antiques Price Guide and has since written more than 100 books which are held in high regard by collectors and dealers.Judith Miller appears regularly on TV and radio. She is an expert on the BBC's Antiques Roadshow and co-hosts the popular BBC series The House Detectives, ITV's Antiques Trail, and Discovery's It's Your Bid. She has appeared on The Martha Stewart Show and CNN. She is a regular lecturer and contributor to numerous newspapers and magazines, including the Financial Times, BBC Homes & Antiques and House & Garden. She has lectured extensively, including at the V&A in London and the Smithsonian in Washington.
- Author(s)Judith Miller
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Series TitleMiller's Antiques Handbook & Price Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2155 g
- Width201 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.