All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the nature of community as it currently exists in our increasingly metropolitan society. It tests a century of sociological theory and research with the concentrated study of a small Midwestern community in metropolitan Ohio. The final analysis is a quantitative and qualitative detailing of the community's geographical and social settings, creating a comprehensive picture of community life.
- Author BiographyMatthew Melko is Professor of Sociology at Wright State University. Thomas E. Koebernick is Associate Professor of Sociology at Wright State University. David Michael Orenstein is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Wright State University Press.
- Author(s)David Michael Orenstein,Matthew Melko,Thomas E. Koebernick
- PublisherWright State University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1993
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWright State University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.