All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a new stationery range based on the bestselling colouring book Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland. Following on from the hugely successful Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland, this three-journal set is a beautiful gift for yourself or a friend. Each journal features an illustration by Millie Marotta with sparkling gold foiling on the cover. The journals each consist of 64 pages, one with plain paper and two with rules for writing. Dotted throughout the pages are also selected motifs from Millie Marotta's Tropical Wonderland. These are the perfect tebooks for any creative work, school or business tes, diary entries or plain old doodling.
- Author BiographyMillie Marotta is a freelance illustrator working in her studio by the sea in a little corner of West Wales. She loves all things flora and fauna, which, along with intricate pattern and detail, remains an ongoing theme in her work. Millie works on a diverse range of projects, using both traditional and digital media. Her clients range from Virgin Atlantic to Marks & Spencer. She is the author of the No.1 bestseller Millie Marotta's Animal Kingdom.
- Author(s)Millie Marotta
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations throughout
- Width146 mm
- Height184 mm
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $24.80New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.29Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.