All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $67.90Trending at AU $76.04
- AU $40.78Trending at AU $50.18
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $22.36Trending at AU $24.12
- AU $31.26Trending at AU $36.05
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $21.69
- AU $25.83Trending at AU $27.11
About this product
- DescriptionA gorgeous new adult coloring book from New York Times bestselling author Millie Marotta, whose books have sold more than five million copies worldwide! Millie Marotta is one of the most popular creators of adult coloring books--and this beautiful volume features stunningly sophisticated patterns inspired by the savannah. Her intricate black-and-white drawings capture a myriad of the flora and fauna found in that breathtaking landscape, including elephants, rhis, zebras, and ostriches. The high-quality stock is perfect for color pencils, as well.
- Author BiographyMillie Marotta is a freelance illustrator working in her studio by the sea in a little corner of West Wales. She has developed a mild obsession with all things flora and fauna, which, along with intricate pattern and detail, remain an ongoing theme in her art. She works in both traditional and digital media for editorial, advertising, merchandising, web, and textiles. Her clients range from Virgin Atlantic to Penguin Books. She is the author of Animal Kingdom and Tropical World (both Lark).
- Author(s)Millie Marotta
- PublisherLark Books (NC)
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- Series TitleMillie Marotta Adult Coloring Book
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books (NC)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width259 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.