Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the pages of Model Engineers' Workshop magazine, author Harold Hall, has established a reputation for introducing the tyro model engineer to a wide range of machine tool operations. In this book he introduces the milling machine. This book assumes previous experience of using the milling machine and through the medium of four mir and four major projects will lead prospective users of the milling machine through all of the techniques involved. Whilst the detailed descriptions in the book are aimed primarily at those wishing to extend their kwledge of milling, the projects will be of use to the experienced operator wishing to add to their workshop equipment. All of the projects are extensively illustrated and include full workshop drawings. Once followed through, the reader will have amassed a wealth of practical skills and added a number of useful items to his range of workshop equipment.
- Author BiographyHarold Hall was for a number of years the editor of Model Engineers' Workshop magazine and through its pages, he established himself as a mentor to tyro model engineers worldwide. He is the author of seven books in the indispensable Workshop Practice Series and lives in the Hertfordshire countryside. Harold Hall commenced an industrial apprenticeship in 1950 at the age of sixteen and worked as an electrical control systems engineer for thirty-five years before becoming editor of Model Engineer's Workshop magazine in 1991. Following retirement in 1995, he has continued to contribute metalworking articles to almost every issue of the magazine published since then. His crafting hobbies extend beyond model engineering to cabinet making, modelling, marquetry and pencil sketching.
- Author(s)Harold Hall
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication20/05/2004
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleWorkshop Practice
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 35
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note117 black and white photographs; 111 scale plans & line drawings
- Weight200 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.