All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Patient From Hell Christopher Lowell is a patient infamous for his poor attitude toward the majority of the staff at the hospital where he has been undergoing treatment. But the attitude is just a front, because Christopher is dying, and thing short of a miracle can save him... The Prankster Samantha Snyder enjoys playing practical jokes, but when she goes too far she is sentenced to community service at the local hospital. There are many places she would rather be spending her weekends than roaming halls that smell of disinfectant and urine. But suddenly things begin to change... The Estranged Brother Michael Lowell hasn't seen his brother in over a year. The rift between them is more a chasm. So when he returns to town suddenly, Samantha can't help but wonder why he has chosen to return w...
- Author BiographyJennifer Szewczuk received her BA in English from Georgian Court University in 2005. Instead of walking down the aisle to receive her diploma, she sat by her father's bedside in the hospital while he recovered from having emergency surgery on a fast growing malignant tumor. The time spent in the hospital that summer was the inspiration for her first eBook, Million Dollar Miracle. She lives in New Jersey with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Jennifer Szewczuk
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.