All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA simple guide to personal finance and investing. Millionaire Map walks you through saving your money and investing it. With pop quizzes and illustrations included to keep you awake and an up to date glossary for reference, Millionaire Map is your map to the world of finance and financial freedom. An extra 60 pages of additional content accompany the new edition. Comes with worksheets and more information on saving, investing and retirement.
- Author BiographyDiana spent the first part of her childhood in Florida where she was born in 1999 and currently lives in the Seattle area. She lives with her three younger sisters and her parents. She loves her family, friends, tennis, piano and programming. Her curiosity for how the world works inspired her to decrypt the world of finance. She wishes that everyone can learn how to save and invest their money early on so that people can achieve financial freedom and live with dignity.
- Author(s)Diana Bank
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.19Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.