CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a mess swallows up an old favourite, it is time to change. Theme: Tidiness Suitable for Key Stage 1 readers, the Milly, Molly series will challenge and encourage children - enhancing their reading skills at home and at school. Broken down in to 6 levels, from ages 5 to 7, parents and teachers will find it easy to build up children's confidence and teach them to think about what they are reading. Milly and Molly will engage children and implicitly inform them about good values and the acceptance of diversity. With each book they will learn about a new theme, every story told in a fun an interesting style; a brilliant set of books, filled with colourful illustrations.
- Author(s)Gill Pittar
- PublisherSweet Cherry Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleMilly Molly
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet Cherry Publishing
- Width175 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cris Morrell
- Edition StatementUK Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.