All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for Strube's previous vels: Smart, eccentric prose. --The New York Times Strube's comic sense is like a perfectly mixed martini: exceedingly dry and potent. --The Toronto Star Milo doesn't quite have it together. His acting career has stalled. His girlfriend dumped him. His miserable father has vanished. And Pablo and Wallace--and then Wallace's mother--seem to have moved in to his house. The only person Milo likes is Robertson, the autistic eleven-year-old next door. So when Robertson gets bullied, Milo is finally spurred to action. Milo being Milo, though, even his best intentions go awry, and soon Robertson's dad is in the hospital, Milo's lost in the woods during an acting experiment and Gustaw, his dad, may have returned from the dead via reality TV. Cordelia Strube's most recent vel Lemon, her eighth, was longlisted for the Scotiabank Giller Prize and the Trillium Award.
- Author BiographyCordelia Strube: Cordelia Strube's previous novels include Milton's Elements, Dr. Kalbfleisch and the Chicken Restaurant, Planet Reese, and Lemon, which was longlisted for the 2010 Scotiabank Giller Prize and shortlisted for the 2010 Trillium Award. She has been shortlisted for Canada's Governor General's Award, the Prix Italia and has won the Toronto Arts Council Protege Award.
- Author(s)Cordelia Strube
- PublisherCoach House Books
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCoach House Books
- Weight514 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.