CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBreathing life into a Milton for the Twenty-first century, this cutting-edge collection shows students and scholars alike how Milton transforms and is transformed by popular literature and polemics, film and television, and other modern media.
- Author BiographyLAURA LUNGER KNOPPERS is Professor of English at the Pennsylvania State University, USA. GREGORY M. COLON SEMENZA is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Connecticut, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/08/2006
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGregory M. Colon Semenza,Laura Lunger Knoppers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.