All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully written and touching story about one young girl's life following the sudden and unexpected death of her mother. Despite Mrs Lemon's extra sweeties, and sneaky peaks at her sisters' diary, Mimi is struggling. Her dad is always sad, her sister has a horrible secret, and 151 days ago her mammy died. What is Mimi to do? Mimi's tale is a compassionate, immensely moving, and gently humorous story from newcomer John Newman that powerfully captures the importance of family, of supporting and understanding one ather, and sticking up for yourself when other people don't understand.
- Author BiographyJohn Newman is a primary school teacher and married with three grown-up children. Mimi is his first novel.
- Author(s)John Newman
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight160 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.