All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMind Mapping is a powerful way to increase efficiency, creativity, and organization. Mind Mapping is a te taking system that uses images, color, words, and images arranged in a connected, radiant and hierarchical structure. This Infoline will teach readers the basics of creating Mind Maps and show readers how to use Mind Maps in a business setting.
- Author BiographyClive Lewis is managing director and co-founder of Illumine Training, specialising in providing organisations around the world with the practical everyday thinking skills required to improve efficiency and effectiveness in performance and life. Clive has more than 30 years of practical experience of using Mind Maps in today's business environment. Richard Evans is marketing manager of Illumine Training. He has 10 years broad marketing experience and is a Chartered Marketer and Member of The Chartered Institute of Marketing. Richard uses Mind Maps in his everyday marketing processes and planning.
- Author(s)Clive Lewis,Richard Evans
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.