All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionMind Mapping is a powerful way to increase efficiency, creativity, and organization. Mind Mapping is a te taking system that uses images, color, words, and images arranged in a connected, radiant and hierarchical structure. This Infoline will teach readers the basics of creating Mind Maps and show readers how to use Mind Maps in a business setting.
- Author BiographyClive Lewis is managing director and co-founder of Illumine Training, specialising in providing organisations around the world with the practical everyday thinking skills required to improve efficiency and effectiveness in performance and life. Clive has more than 30 years of practical experience of using Mind Maps in today's business environment. Richard Evans is marketing manager of Illumine Training. He has 10 years broad marketing experience and is a Chartered Marketer and Member of The Chartered Institute of Marketing. Richard uses Mind Maps in his everyday marketing processes and planning.
- Author(s)Clive Lewis,Richard Evans
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight72 g
- Width215 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.